Today's weather is very different from yesterday. Not as cold but humid and grey with low skies. The trees in the park are a constant joy, though:
The fallen leaves create a kind of beautiful carpet on the floor and the girls love running on it.
There is something magic in autumn leaves, I don't know why,
Project 365+1 - Day 312 : Creature
I can't believe about the " dotty " thing we did yesterday whereas I could have taken a picture of my papers . . .
I often talk about the hidden meaning of words and this is another good example. Creature for me has a negative connotation. For example, to me the best example of a creature is Frankenstein.
I checked on Google ( carefully LOL ) and they say it's anything living but not human.
I thought for a while disguising Dennis as a mummy, but when I came down with the word this morning, I said :
- Would you like to know the word of today ?
He looked at me and he said : It depends . . . so I decided to let him be ( for today . . . )
This is what I found in the park. Due to the flooding, there are plenty of small insects and little other things to eat and they are many crows and magpies around.
I thought it would be out of focus because my Rhea little devil kept
on pulling on her lead to go to the place where she is allowed to be
free, but it's not too bad.
Take care everybody, xxx




6 comments:
I lopve your autumn leaves photos. I think the colours of autumn are beautiful and it's a great time to walk in the park.
Beautiful Autumn leaves even the carpet of fallen leaves looks great!
LOL to your interpretation of dotty!!
love the autumn pictures.
Another comment praising your leaves. They are the most wonderful colours.
Those leaves are gorgeous :)
Yes your interpretation of Dotty was great, but sensible to leave Dennis alone for a day or two :) xxx
Lovely Autumn leaves. I love the crackle as you walk through them.
I thought your dotty was the best.
Post a Comment