No right click

Monday, 18 March 2013

Just another manic Monday . . .

Yes, to paraphrase the Bangles, that's what today is.

It was again a 3am start, it is pouring down since 3 days, so the park is just pure mud and I have tons of work.

For her Nostalgia challenge, Kathi is asking :  

Tell us 5 things we didn't know about you!  


I talk so much on this blog I sometimes have the feeling you know me better than
I know myself, LOL.

One thing I can't leave home without:

Even if I just pop out of the front door to drop something in our bin, I would never ever go out without my cell phone in my pocket. My parents are in France, my in-laws in Wales and Dennis travels a lot, so my phone is my only connection to them, making it the most precious thing I own.

Even when I go shopping, my phone will be in my pocket and never in my handbag, just in case it would be stolen.

Now, you certainly didn't know I was so obsessed with my phone, did you ?

Tomorrow I will talk about the oldest piece of clothing in my wardrobe . . .
Ah Ah that's a topic . . . 

Excepted that, I am fine, the girls are fine too with Rhea still improving and Dennis is fighting his way through snow in Zurich .

Sorry, really need to go back to work.

Take care everybody, xxx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Good news that they are all ok and I am the same with my phone. Take it easy as best you can. xxx

KathiJo said...

It's a 21st century thing for sure. Great to hear you back in a bit of a routine, we missed you.. even me when I was not about so much, I was watching for you xx

viv said...

Hi Anne, It's lovely to see your post. The mud is awful at the moment. Our park is the same.

Unknown said...

Hmm think I am as bad as you nowadays, it is even sat on my lap as I type!!!. x

JoyJoy said...

I'm glad to hear the girls are doing well especially Rhea. I think we are pretty much the same about our phones for the most part.

Lynne said...

My phone is the last thing I think about and is often still plugged in the kitchen when I am out in town!
My pet hate is seeing people with their phone in their hand in the street or on the table in frontof them during a meal!!

Good to see you blogging more and look forward to some photos from you soon??