What a miracle, blogging again after only 7 days, what happened to me LOL ?
All fine here. Dennis is in Seattle for a couple of days, flirting with the enemy (Microsoft) while I work hard on Apple.
Murphy left us pretty alone so far, keep fingers crossed. Only my computer screen froze this morning but the tech department was able to resolve that pretty quickly.
The girls are both fine, Rhea walking far or less far depending on the days, but still walking, so nothing to complain about.
OHHHH YES, something to complain about. It's 11 degrees. Who on earth stopped doing his season's job properly ? They must have given the job to a french guy and of course, he went on strike . . .
Lucky Snapping- Nostalgia Challenge :March - Party On !
After my week of Enjoy, Kathi is into parties.
After thinking hard, I concluded I am not a party girl. In fact there was no need to think hard to conclude that. BUT there is ONE party I organized that was really fun. It was for my 31 years (way before Dennis' and the girls years). At the time I was living close to Paris. I had bought a house since only a couple of weeks and I had a new job and I was getting 31, so I wanted to celebrate.
I had decided on a party theme : punk. I was working for a big American Software company and everybody accepted the challenge, even the boss. It was really funny, because as I said I was very new where I lived and people hardly knew me, so on that evening when they saw all this amount of punks arriving, they got so scared that we were dealing drugs that they called the cops who came ringing at my door. It was only after showing them all our IDs and business cards showing we all worked for the same company that they eventually laughed and left.
Firstly, let's make Kathi feel guilty. At home we have a small room, let's say it's a closet with a window where I keep all my craft stuff and all what we don't know where else to put. To find the party photos, I had to risk my life and climb over all that and on the right you can see that blue ball, the photos were behind that. So who says I don't go through anything for our challenges ?
So I eventually got the photos, but I must confess, scanning them was above my available time, so I just opened the album and took pictures. I know terrible, but at least I have something to show now.
This was me as host. The little doggie was my Peanuts at the time.
Then the some of the guests
The cake
These I kept for the end as you know these guests, not quite this way though.
Yes, my parents, with 26 years less. Doesn't my dad look cool ? I don't think my French Auntie knows these pictures, she certainly never saw her brother that way.
That's it for my contribution to Party. May be you will see me again, I think I got another idea . . .
Take care everybody, xxx






4 comments:
Fabulous Anne, thank you so much for the efforts.. what great pictures, pure nostalgia which is just what we are aiming for!
Brilliant! xxxxxxxxxx
You make a really cool punk Anne!
LOL Anne I know what you mean I have to go to my albums and scan into the computer....but I do have the time. The time wasting is looking through the albums and reminiscing!!
Grest party photos so it was really worth the effort and so pleased you are posting more we really did miss your mundane life and humour too!! Tor example, I loved today you saying the frenchmen must be in charge of the seasonal weather
Love those photos Anne, it looks a very fun filled party :)
Great to see the ones of your Mum and Dad.
Well done for blogging, I think I left it 2 weeks this time.
Post a Comment