No right click

Sunday, 5 May 2013

A short one again

as we get ready for our 3am tomorrow.

Rhea had her 2nd MRI. It was worse than the 1st one. The kind of " good " news is that they found an infection between 2 vertebraes and on a disk but they think that with very strong antibiotics for a couple of months she should pick up and start walking better. We also put her back on meds for her arthritis. As my grandmother used to tell me : Don't get old, that's not nice . . . .

When I got her back home and for 48 hours she was ignoring Bubbles and her toys and she freaked me out again, but yesterday morning she eventually started sucking her scooby-doo nose and played with Bubbles, so the world was almost back to normal.

Here she is on our morning walk, still on lead, but happy to sniff around.



Guest Host on Lucky snapping - April's week : Birthday

OK, I give it to you, I am pretty late for that challenge but hey . . . I am still on time.

Saturday was Dennis' birthday. A special birthday, not due to the number of years but to the guests. We had one cousin from Australia as well as my brother in law and my father in law. He passed 91 and every additional birthday and Xmas he is attending is a real gift ! David had too much work to do for his coming exams at Uni so he stayed in Bath but of course Sophie was there. We tried a photo of all of us with extended arm.



Lucky snapping - Jen : The View-May

Oh and you know what, I've been naughty. Tomorrow is Jen's challenge about the view . A long time ago, I used to always be the first one to post, well I am going to be again at least this time. As who knows what will happen to me tomorrow, I made sure to take my picture today. My view really changed this time and I was pretty happy about it.

Here it is :


Oh and I promise I will go and comment on your blogs soon.

Take care everybody, xxx
   

9 comments:

Borqna said...

Anne, I know you're very busy. I congratulate you for your post this - you found time to write and photograph - this is great! I know - if you're busy with many tasks - you're good - you're happy! Be happy, Anne!
***
If you wonder that I write - I punished my son - now the laptop is mine!

April.Grosvenor said...

Hiya Anne, really sorry to hear about Rhea and hope she gets on the mend very soon! Beautiful images of your view and I'm glad my week fell on a birthday for you! I too have been belated with my Blogging and have caught up!! Thanks for joining in on my prompt!! April xxxx

Unknown said...

Hope Rhea is settling down and does ok. Lovely family photo. x

Janice said...

It looks beautiful in the spring.

Unknown said...

Oh those trees look so fluffy :) Thanks for finding the time to join in, I was nearly frantic getting them all done for this week!

What a super photo of you all, well done Sophie :)

Miss you, take care :) xxx

Lynne said...

Welcome back!! Good news re Rhea xx I am sure meds will work!

We are now in Francein Brittany and having a great break, have wifi this week but not next!!

viv said...

Poor Rhea, she is really going through it at the moment.
It looks like you really enjoyed Davids birthday.
And it is lovely to see your photos of the park again.

JoyJoy said...

I'm so glad Rhea is feeling better. She is such a beautiful dog. I would love to be able to pet and talk to her. Your picture of the birthday celebration is great. And the view, is gorgeous! The big Weeping Willow is so pretty.

Helen said...

Anne I know how you feel, the weeks are going by far too fast, lovely photos, looks like a great birthday celebration. Poor Rhea, she is going through it, but looks as gorgeous as ever!