No right click

Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Freaky freak

Sometimes I don't write much on a Lucky Snapping challenge,  but that doesn't mean
I don't think about it. This quote from Lynne about " life passing by so fast " follows me since Monday. Nowadays when I am in the park, I have nothing to do excepted freezing and today was no exception, so I was using that time to reflect.

When I was little, my dad once explained me that if you put water in a bucket, hold it by the handle and make it turn very fast, the water won't fall. Even as a little girl, I've always been the type " I believe what I see ", so I tried and of course the water stayed in. WOW.

Funnily enough, this silly experience from my childhood has kind of shaped my life, because I've always noticed that I am like the water in the bucket and in order not to fall, I need to turn fast.

It's true that when I slow down, like the water, I start falling down, I am tired, sleepless, restless . . . Sounds to me like the symptoms of addiction withdrawal, lol. I need to keep busy to feel alive but I don't necessarily mean work, I can obsess with craft, photo taking, sport . . . you name it ( no, not housework, never happened and surely never will  ). It doesn't mean I can't read a good book, I love reading, but I won't read a book, I will read 1 a day.

Actually, writing about that really starts freaking me out as it looks like I am a completely obsessed person. I have always did all what I touched to the max, may be that's what people call passion, but yet passion is wanting not needing, isn't it? Well, I don't know. That's who I am anyway.

So until  the end of the week, I have as plan to think about how I could change that, at least a bit.

As of the busy side, I went to be at 12:30 and at 1:30, Bubbles was already placing her first call to go to the garden. She did that roughly every hour and a half . . .  I don't understand how a dog can be sick that much at night and during the day, being sick "normally". And she doesn't fake it, she is really sick.

Anyway. So tomorrow I had a full day plus Rhea acupuncture, I am now also having the Vet for Bubbles.

Take care everybody, xxx
  

6 comments:

KathiJo said...

Mmm, I think I know what you mean. I feel better when things are happening apace, I prefer a crisis to boredom and I love things happening.. but I think I have got a little slower and more contented with being quiet in the last few years, maybe as the demands have decreased, I don't know..
sorry to hear the girls still not well.. hope tomorrow sees an improvement.. K x

JoyJoy said...

I wish you could pass some of your ambition to me. I go through spurts but I just don't have the energy I used to and I am not sure if I ever will. Getting old stinks and for the most part there is no advantage to it! I'm quite content to sit and read or mess around on the computer. I'm sorry to hear to hear your girls are still feeling poorly.

Unknown said...

Hope the girls are better soon. I always find I get more done when I have less time,the more time I have the less I get done. xx

Lynne said...

I am like Joyce and guess as Karen says the more time we have the less we do!!
Having said that, today has been manic since 7am,yes I actually was up at that time...not my usual 9am!!

Off to bed now tired and hating this cold weather, think it has got into my bones as I have aches and pains allover :( Not sick arthritic aches!!

Janice said...

So pleased to hear you can't become obsessed with housework - that is a VERY good sign! Housework is a chore, obsession with fun stuff is not so much a problem. Relax and enjoy your weekend.

viv said...

You sound like I used to be. Now I have days where very little is done. So sorry Rhea still isn't well. The vet sounds like a good idea.