No right click

Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Great Day . . .

Yes, today has been a great day, the living proof that even if things start badly they can change.

Rhea woke me up 5 or 6 times last night so when I got up at 8, I wasn't of the best mood and I had a bit of a headache, but then I had breakfast and it started going away. Then I took her out for a little while and when I took Bubbles out, I saw something that made my day. There were 2 dears around the middle of the slope ( You know,the view I used to show you constantly last year ).

Of course it was the only day I didn't have my camera with me, LOL, but somehow it was even better because I just looked and enjoyed. They were massive, jumping around and my jaw really dropped.  Bubbles was sniffing around somewhere else so she didn't see them and they didn't feel threatened. They then disappeared the way they came. It was amazing because the last time I saw one it was very early in the morning and today it was 2 and at 11am or so.

Then I had a great day regarding my work, managing some genius moments. I love having genius moments, because for just a moment I can believe I am really one. It was really rewarding because I got such good ideas and when I implemented them, they all worked. Pure delight.

From time to time, I checked Lucky Snapping and I watched cartoons or series that you uploaded. I am sure this influences me a lot as going through these and all the photos you show, it really gives me a better mood.

Then the Neurologist called for Rhea and he said the culture came back negative, so she doesn't have a spinal cord infection, what's really good news.  The plan is to let her recover slowly ( though nobody got a real clue about what she had ) and then to put her back on anti- inflammatory meds for her arthritis. We are also going to start acupuncture with her next week. I wonder how she will react to that, will be a surprise.

Last thing that happened was tonight. I tried earlier having a look at flights for my parents and there were pretty expensive, but tonight we managed to find some and we booked them on the spot. They will be here for my birthday, so they are really happy.

As I said, a really good day. I had a couple of good laughs with Allo Allo from Borqna and also Shaun the Sheep from Kristina, I got a couple of nice emails, thank you my CyberFriends, I feel so much better today and I am sure you play a big part in it.

Take care everybody, xxx
    

9 comments:

Borqna said...

I'm glad you had fun today,
dear Anne!
Your theme is great -
I'm happy that L - is laugh this time, not - lemons, for example!
Nice and peaceful night.
/ Will count sheeps - smile! /

Lynne said...

I too am glad firstly about Rhea and also that your day got better and better

Hope Rhea stops waking you so many times a night (just like a baby!!)

Lynne said...

Oh and when is your birthday?

Unknown said...

Oh that is heartening Anne. I am so glad you had a much better day, they would be an ordinary good day but when you come at them from the back of particularly dark ones they are even sweeter. xxx

Helen said...

Pleased today was better and everything improved. Good news about Rhea too and well done on the flights.

KathiJo said...

How lovely to read your title 'Great Day'... as we have said before, life would be nothing without the high days which folow the lows and very lows..glad Rhea is seeming better and Murohy is safely locked in last weeks cupboard ;-)

viv said...

Yes when is your birthday?
What a lovely surprise to see those deer.

JoyJoy said...

I am so happy you have such good news all the way around. I bet the deer were beautiful! The news on Rhea is the best and I know she will continue to get better and grow stronger. I am so happy for you! Great news on your parents coming for your birthday. That is a great gift!

Unknown said...

So glad you have had a good day and some good news, you deserve it after all you have been through. xxx