No right click

Sunday, 28 April 2013

Another quick one

Sorry I am not more around.

 Rhea started having big problems again and we are due to a second MRI Wednesday to see how bad it is. As you can imagine I am not in the best mood.

According to the Vet, her spinal cord is compressed and we are sitting on a ticking bomb. Either she will go down step by step until she can't move anymore or she will suddenly collapse if she does a too violent move. Either way, it's a mess.

They don't think she could stand an operation on her backbone as the recovery is extremely painful and difficult. She is currently not in pain and pretty happy as we do our best to invent games where she doesn't have to move too much, so we let her enjoying her life.

I wonder if we are going to be lucky a second time.

I haven't commented on your blogs but I read through to get news.

Take care everybody, xxx

9 comments:

Lynne said...

Anne not a lot to say except big special{{{{huggles}}}} to you xxxx
Take care as you are special to all of us!

viv said...

Lots of hugs from here as well Anne.
Thinking of you xxx

Kristina said...

Sending you best wishes and thinking of you! Hope you get lucky!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Sending good thoughts your way,
Rinda

KathiJo said...

awhhh Anne, a special hello hug.. k xx

Helen said...

Thinking of you all...take care

Alison Roots said...

More hugs coming form me, so sorry to hear about Rhea.

Lynne said...

Hi Anne wondered what happened on Wed? You are in my thoughts a lot, take care
Lynne xxx

JoyJoy said...

I'm sorry to hear about Rhea. I wish you all the best and will send positive thoughts for a recovery your way. Take care of yourself as well. Hugs to you both! xxx