Yesterday was so hot I had the migraine of the century. Hopefully it finally went away.
The sister of a friend of mine past away yesterday. It was expected but she wasn't 45, with a 10 years old little girl and her husband and her where so much in love. She had breast cancer long ago and it came back with a vengeance, reaching heart, lungs and brain, she was gone in 2 months. Horrendous thing life can do sometimes.
The view - July
I took the picture with my phone yesterday at 19:30, it was still so hot and humid.
The tree is now ten times the size it had in January.
Take care everybody, have a good week-end (mine will be watching the Wimbledon tennis finals, it has been so fabulous until now) and see you on Monday for let's reflect, xxx
7 comments:
So sorry to read of your friend's passing.
Migraine's I can sympathise there too as a fellow sufferer and although the sun is lovely it does kick them off, hope you are getting over it.
View is looking stunning now. x
Sorry to hear about your migraine and the loss of your friends sister. Life can be very cruel at times. xx
How tragic Anne, (((hugs))).
The tree is looking beautiful xxx
So sorry to hear about your friend Anne.
Migraines are such a nuisance aren't they? I don't get so many now but I used to have them regularily.
Your tree is magnificent. I love weeping willows.
Sending sympathy and hugs your way. Cancer is such an awful diseases. Just when you think it's gone, it can come roaring back.
I hope you are having a peaceful, pain free weekend.
Rinda
Cancer is such a cruel disease :( ((hugs))
I am loving this hot weather but will be inside this pm watching the final too xxx
I'm so sorry to hear of your friends passing. Cancer is cruel and horrible. The picture of your Weeping Willow is beautiful. It is indeed a large tree but so pretty.
Post a Comment