So today we got challenged by Kathi in our Lucky Snapping to go back to one photo a day for 7 days. That's pretty nice as it is how we all met.
So here we are, I don't have much time, but I will share a photo with you all.
Today, Summer is for ... RELAXING
I had to buy an orthopedic bed for Bubbles too ( as she kept on sleeping in Rhea"s one) and she absolutely LOVES it !
Tomorrow there will be another "Summer is for ... "
Take care everybody, xxx

9 comments:
aww she looks very comfy.
happy Monday, happy Bubbles! xx
That is called relaxing isn't it?
Oh, that would be very
enjoyable and exciting week!
Happy Monday, dear Anne!
Certainly looks comfy. xx
She looks very happy there :-) xxx
Hi Bubbles missed all these daily photos xxxx
Oh she does look comfy! And sweet!
So sorry I didn't manage to join in last week. Lovely to see all the photos again.
Post a Comment