No right click

Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Almost drowning . . .

Hello everybody,

well things went to plan and we got our motorhome.

What didn't go to plan is the weather. It is pouring down. We had decided to spend one night my father in law garden, we didn't leave from there yet. We were supposed to sleep in farms but without eletricity, such a poor weather and a small campervan with 12 legs in total, we thought it's safer for our sanity to hold on here for a while. We still sleep in the campervan LOL but at least we can escape inside the house from time to time.
I can't show any pictures as I forgot my camera cable. I should have taken the pictures on ny cell phone but now it's raining too much.

I now will go and have a look at what you are up to on Lucky Snapping. It is raining so much that the Internet connection and TV come and go. Arggghhh, that's the pleasure of adventure . . .

Take care everybody, xxx

4 comments:

Helen said...

oh dear, hope it stops raining for you all.

Lynne said...

Anne I know I shouldn't be laughing at you but ....sorry I am. Cannot imagine you having rain as we have had sunshine daily here!!
Perhaps you should have driven east where we live to get the sunshine xx

JoyJoy said...

Oh, the best laid plans of mice and men....Sorry the weather has been so bad! Think of it this way, it can only get better!

viv said...

I do hope the weather improves for you soon. on the bright side - pun not intended- at least you are having a change of scene