Last night we had a terrible thunderstorm. It switched the TV off and the lights and thunders were continuous for 5 minutes. Poor Rhea was shaking and Bubbles also got scared although normally she isn't worried by anything.
Then this morning at 5, it was a kind of mini tempest making an incredible noise, so they both tried to jump on my bed, thanks God, it's a bit too high for them.
I have been working a lot but I made good progress and as of my Germans, they seem to be back to reasonnable, so everything is going well.
Lynne's challenge October : Laughter
Being alone with the girls, I cannot say I am laughing much currently, but actually I did a couple of days ago.
When Dennis is away, the girls are allowed for a cuddle on the sofa. They normally take turn or sit side by side and alternate who is closer to me as, drinking coffee, I don't sit in the middle.
Well Rhea found a new trick that really made me laugh. When Bubbles is lying on the sofa cuddling with me for too long. Rhea comes to me and sits and gives me her paw. That's the code for " I want to go to the toilet". So I get up and say "OK, let's go to the garden".
Bubbles gets up too and we go to the garden. But actually, Rhea doesn't want to go. She comes with us but as soon as we are in the garden, she rushes back to the living room. It's a trick to get Bubbles out of the sofa and when we come back from the garden, we find Rhea on the sofa with her angelic eyes "What . . . The sofa was empty . . . ".
Smiling a lot, surely, each time I speak to Dennis. Would you believe with this quality of picture that he is almost 10.000 kilometers away ?
I can't wait to have him back.
Take care everybody, xxx

4 comments:
Gorgeous post, Anne - awesome!
Thanks - I needed exactly that!
Your girls are amazing funny!
Yes, you're right - modern technology help us a lot to feel a little better.
And we're not alone!
/ Oh, in my language it means something completely different, but I don't mean that!/
It's great that we can communicate through such large spaces!
***
You both look great!
Have a nice evening!
He looks like he's in the next room.
It is lovely to be able to talk face to face when he is so far away.
Bubbles made me really laugh. You have such clever dogs
lol and who says animals are dumb - I think not. He will be home soon. xx
I am back and playing catch up on this wet fRI MORNING...NOTHING ELSE TO DO lol!!
Thank you for doing my challenge week - last week and the dog story made me laugh.xx Isn't skype wonderful!!
Post a Comment