No right click

Monday, 26 August 2013

Passing by

I was surprised to see no challenge this morning on Lucky Snapping so I uploaded something just in case. In fact, it appears Lynne's one was forgotten somewhere but as soon as she sends it to me, I will upload it. So in between, the have the :

Passing by challenge
This is my black and white picture.

Sure it's me, don't you recognize these Angel eyes ??? I must have the date somewhere, but can't find it now.


This morning we all went to the park, the weather was nice and this is one of the gorgeous trees.


Take care everybody, xxx
  

4 comments:

Lynne said...

Love both photos interesting how we are so used to colour photos these days, the tree would look very different in B&W!

Thanks for stepping in, a confusing week as I have taken my photos for you today!!!

viv said...

Love your photos Anne. The one of you in the pushchair is beautiful

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love both of these. The portrait is so precious and the tree majestic.
Rinda

JoyJoy said...

Love the photos. The tree is beautiful and so are you!