This morning we went to sign the contract for renting our motorhome and we were even able to see it. That's going to be soooo great. Already smells like holidays.
Next week we need to pop in Cambridge quickly for Dennis to pick up something in Microsoft, so we added a day and will spend one in London. The girls will go to their beloved holidays house with their lovely pet minder and everybody will be happy.
As of the game of yesterday
Does N.F.R.S mean :
1- National Fancy Rat Society
2- National Frog Rights Society
Does N.V.A mean :
1- National Vampire Association
2- Namibian Visitors Association
7 participants and the results are pretty interesting. Ah Ah I really start liking this. It looks like I am getting better
and better at nonsense. If one day I turn into a complete liar, I will
know whom to thank LOL. So here we are :
Lynne: 0 out of 2
Jen : 0 out of2
Kathi: 1 out of 2
Helen: 1 out of 2
Viv: 1 out of 2
Joy: 1 out of 2
Karen : 2 out of 2
Many of you were defending the Frog rights and you were right to do so, Frogs are very important, but you were wrong too, because there is no Society for the frog rights, nor is there one association for the Namibian visitors.
Correct are
N.F.R.S : National Fancy Rat Society
N.V.A : National Vampire Association
Well done Karen.
I had the fancy rat question when we played with Sophie and I thought no way this is an existing Society. Well, it is. We have spent hours playing this game. I will try to find the name for you. We have the mini version and I can't find the original box. It's a really fun even between adults.
Me : So do you want another game ?
The crowd : YEEEEEES
Really losing the plot, the French girl . . .
Here we are. Still from the same game, I give you the start of a sentence and you need to finish it. Of course, one of the 2 options is the right one and is a true fact.
A Kansas woman wanted her husband to continue helping her in the kitchen after his death and so . . .
1. she had his ashes placed into an egg timer.
2. she paid a company to develop a new species of tomatoes and give it her husband's name
Surprised while burgling a house in Antwerp, Belgium, a thief fled out and chambered over a nine-foot wall, dropped down and . . .
1. found himself in the city prison
2. fell on a mattress
At a cricket match between Yorksire LPS and Amarmilan in the Bradford Sunday League, all 22 players and the scorer . . .
1. shared the same surname
2. suffered from the measles.
In Florence Italy, a woman can be fined for . . .
1. falling asleep under a hairdryer
2. holding hands with 2 men at the same time.
Good luck !
Lucky Snapping : one photo a day
Today, I wanted to take a photo of the real motor home, but I was so excited that I forgot. So change of plan for my photo.
Summer is for . . . Not doing anything.
After all, our holidays officially started last night and even if we don't have any plan for the next few days, there is no way we are going to work. :-)
Take care everybody, xxx

6 comments:
Enjoy the holidays!!
Who would have thought that about the rats too, yuck, I don't like rats...so on to todays quiz
A Kansas woman wanted her husband to continue helping her in the kitchen after his death and so . . .
1. she had his ashes placed into an egg timer.
Surprised while burgling a house in Antwerp, Belgium, a thief fled out and chambered over a nine-foot wall, dropped down and . . .
1. found himself in the city prison
At a cricket match between Yorksire LPS and Amarmilan in the Bradford Sunday League, all 22 players and the scorer . . .
1. shared the same surname
In Florence Italy, a woman can be fined for . . .
2. holding hands with 2 men at the same time.
I think, lol
Love this little game you have going. My answers are as follows: #2 for the first question, #1 for the second question, #2 for the third question, and #1 for the fourth question. The lounge chairs look very comfy and I could see myself spending time there.
Well I didn't do too well lol
I would say the egg timer, the city prison and all have the same surnames! I am hoping to hit 1 right at least this time. I am envious of your motorhome holiday. We were wondering about renting one today. I will be glad to see the blog posts about it. xxx
Oh enjoy your holiday, I can sense your excitment in your post. lol
So love quiz's and normally I get everything wrong lol so your quizes are fantastic :D
Today's answers I am going with #1 = egg timer, #2 = city prison, #3=same name  = handing hands. But having said that I think they are all wrong as the answers seem to obvious!!! lol
Have a good day. xx
I think it is egg timer, City prison, had measles, holding hands
Those recliners look really comfi.
Sounds like a great holiday. I'm catching up late and am definitely enjoying the puzzles and answers!
Rinda
Post a Comment