The doctor told
As for the title of this post : I don't believe it . . .
Well you won't either.
Last evening, I was preparing the girls food. Bubbles gets wet food and Rhea gets dry food that I need to measure carefully and weigh so she doesn't put on weight. I don't know how I managed but I dropped the small container I just weighed and all the kibbles fell on the kitchen floor. Of course I had to go on my four to pick them up. I gave a couple to Bubbles who had her nose on some and I gave some to Rhea. I don't know if when she saw me taking the food away she thought she wouldn't get any, but Rhea started being very upset, hyper-ventilating and stressed. Cuddles and so and then food, but it didn't really go away.
Later on she was still panting and asked to go onto the sofa, what we allowed. When it was time to go to bed, we took them both to our bedroom so everybody can have a normal night. I put their baskets close to me, Rhea calmed down and fell asleep.
This morning they didn't wake me up so when I woke up by myself at almost 8, I though they were really kind. When she heard me move, Rhea's head went onto the bed and she got cuddles. I thought Bubbles was still sleeping close to Dennis. Dennis woke up and said no, Bubbles is on your side. I had a look and said no. We thought she went downstairs. Then I suddenly sat on the bed like a devil out of his box and I had a look on the side. I could see a nose and an eye emerging from under the bed. The eye carried the message : please don't be mad.
Oh . . . and mad I certainly was. You need to invent a new meaning for mad. I couldn't believe she was stupid enough to do it for the 3rd time and also to manage push all the books I had put to avoid that. We jumped out of bed and thanks God this time Dennis was here to lift the bed with me. It made a cracking noise, but didn't break. If the girls had pocket money, Bubbles wouldn't have any until the end of her life in order to potentially pay for a new bed.
She managed to slide out of there, rushed downstairs to pick up her monkey and came back with a low wagging tail. When this kind of stuff happens, I swear she has a stupid smile on her face. I never could get a picture because I am too upset when it happens.
So that was our nice way of getting up this morning.
We went to the park again separately with each girl. I can see coming a visit to the Vet next week as Rhea is licking her front paw and although there absolutely nothing there, I think she does it because it hurts.
Project 365+1 - Day 231 : Circular
A different way of looking at the park
Take care everybody, xxx
PS: Each of you at different times is showing so much care when I feel low, I really appreciate that and I hope I can return the favor if you need it one day.

7 comments:
ohhh you gotta love bubbles, all i said to trist was.. u remember anne and the bed? and he burst out laughing saying "ah bubbles did it again?" i can so see her peering out from under there...
im sorry you got all that worry about your dad! let's hope that rest and sleep will do the trick and hes much better soon. Gentle hugs to rhea too and you can give bubbles an enthusiastic high 5 from us :D
Just read yesterdays post as well as today's. There isn't much I can say but my heart goes out to you it is so difficult when you are far form loved ones at times like this. Lots of hugs.
I can't believe Bubbles has done it AGAIN. She is a real tinker.
Poor Rhea, I'm glad she is happier today even though her foot is bothering her.
I really feel for you about your dad. It is bad enough him being ill without you being so far away.
I'm sending more hugs for yourself and Rhea.
You've got to love a trier! Hope you and your dad get some rest and feel much better soon.
...lovely blogging as ever Anne x
What a day you have had, hope the next news from your dad is good and hope bubbles behaves :)
*waggles finger at Bubbles but doesn't really have any impact as she has a little smile on her face too*
What a mischief!
Poor Rhea, I hope she isn't in pain for all your sakes xxx
Post a Comment