No right click

Wednesday, 29 August 2012

So far so good

Well sometimes it's necessary to laugh at life or we might be spending our days crying, wouldn't we ?

As the title shows, nothing happened today ( yet . . .  no I didn't say that ) although yesterday I noticed that the cable for the charging device must be defective because the box didn't charge in 18 hours !

The all bright might change though as I need to go to the bank. The guy from Ravencroft told me that to compensate for starting a car, you need to drive a minimum of 8 miles. If not you take more than you give back, in other words, you are emptying your battery step by step.

Well if that's true, then that's my problem because all the places I go to Asda, the bank, the Vet . . . are too far away for me to walk but less than 8 miles away.

Honestly, I don't know what to do because if I have a take my car for a drive of 15 miles every second day I order to charge my battery, it will quickly cost me a small fortune in petrol. Mmmmmm I wonder if I could find a Craft shop 15 miles away . . .

Last night it was cold and I needed extra blankets. This morning it is also cold and humid and windy on the top. I managed to go to the park with Bubbles without getting wet


but since we are back, it is pouring down.

Rhea starts complaining more and more that she can't go to the park. If I can get her to the Vet tomorrow ( let's think positive  ! ) I guess he will allow her to have short walks again.



Project 365+1 - Day 242 : Slow

We have been absolutely invaded by snails and now that I wanted to take a picture of one, there isn't any to be seen, so plan B :

Although it rained like anything for so long, our little stream water level is extremely low and as you can see with the faint riddles, its flow is extremely slow.


Take care everybody. xxx
  

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a conundrum Anne, I guess if this is the first time the car has had this problem then you are probably best to carry on and see if it happens again.

Glad no other mishaps today touch wood :) xxx

Janice said...

Gosh our streams are full to the brim and water flowing onto the roads from the fields. I'd rather have a nice slow flow like that.

Helen said...

Hope tomorrow goes well at the vets.

viv said...

What a lovely little stream.

Alison Roots said...

The stream in our town has only just got water in it.
Hope that the day continued well and the trip to vets goes OK today.