Rhea went back into the habit of sucking her Scoobidoo several times a day now what really pleases me . She is also much calmer and cuddling.
Yesterday afternoon she was laying on her side and she started flapping her tail on the floor. Bubbles couldn't believe her eyes and I couldn't either, because it is the signal asking for playing together. Unfortunately I had to calm them down because Bubbles jumped on her feet and started chewing Rhea, what they normally do when they play, but this time as if she was a piece of rumpsteak. She was so happy that she was completely out of control.
Anyway, it was really nice to see that Rhea opening to her again. Bubbles has been quite sad about it recently.
The rain is back today. They only make mistakes when they announce sunshine, lol ! I am just back from Asda. I had forgotten it is a Bank Holiday week-end and it was full, full, full. Lucky me.
Dennis is coming back tonight. Honestly I didn't see the week pass by,
firstly because all what happened but also because Rhea not being
allowed to go out or to be in the garden alone, I had to completely
revise my day planning and I ended up not having a second for me.
Project 365+1 - Day 237: Footwear
Some people will spent an absolute fortune on stiletto shoes or would never go out of their house without their footwear matching their handbag. There is nothing wrong with that, it's just not my thing. To me, footwear is only a way of not walking barefoot
( I know my down to earth attitude really sucks sometimes ! )
BUT, because there is a but, there are 2 types of footwear I am very keen on.
The 1st one is my slippers. I used of photo of them on Day 2 for the word " new ", so I will tak about the 2nd one.
I do love my clogs :
Obviously I normally wear them in matching color pairs ( although it just gave me an idea as it looks pretty interesting . . . ).
The way I use them is pretty easy :
The orange pair is the " dirty one " to go to the park with the girls.
The Lilac pair, I use when I go anywhere else.
Take care everybody, xxx

5 comments:
I'm the same with footwear- not one of these girls who needs a whole wardrobe for shoes. I can never find anything comfortable and although those look so comfy I can't keep them on because I have such weedy narrow feet. I think my hatred of footwear goes back to childhood when there would only ever be one shoe 'that narrow' in the whole shop- and it was never a nice one!
Thank you for your comments about Holly today. As far as we know she wasn't born with hip dysplasia and her level of activity suggests that she probably wasn't. But it is hard to see them age.
nice to hear bubble and rhea were happier today. Enjoy having dennis back home.
It'll be lovely to have Dennis back home for the Bank Holiday.
I'm afraid I'm one of those people who love shoes.
Your clogs are very colourful! I used to have a lovely pair of Swedish clogs, I wore them out completely.
Good news about Rhea and it being time for Dennis to be home and now i'm writing this he will be!
Sorry for the late catch-up, boys birthday, family picnic, and 1 dead laptop :(
Love the shoes, I am a shoe admirer, not lover or buyer! xxx
Post a Comment