No right click

Sunday, 19 August 2012

Tired

We had a terrible Saturday.

When Rhea had her blood test they clipped her (very much shaved her actually) and I don't know if it is due to the hit but it got very badly inflamed, I had a cream at home, so I called the Vet to check and he said it was fine. She allowed me to do it the 1st time but the 2nd one, she showed her teeth when I tried to put cream on her what really shocked me.

Then she continued behaving very irrationally as on Friday. She was shaking her head, walking with her head bending to the left, kind of running then lying down, not answering her name, giving her paw to the wall. She really freaked us out. I thought she was having a stroke, she was totally confused, acting weird but suddenly she was better as if nothing would have happened, so I decided not to go to the Vet last night.

When she started doing it again of course the Vet surgery was closed. I checked on Internet and they talked about Old Dog vestibular syndrome that basically described what she had. They were saying it's not life threatening so I kept an eye on her during the night and this morning we went to the Emergency Vet.

He thinks it might come from the clipping that started a kind of acute skin reaction and it drives her bonkers so she acts weird. She got an injection and it has calmed her down a bit. We still need to keep an eye on her because the " missing " clue for Old Dog vestibular syndrome is flickering eyes what she hasn't done so far and we need to know if she has that on top or not. We have to go back tonight at 6, so he can see how she is doing. She seems a bit calmer now, thanks God.



Project 365+1 - Day 232 : Square

Before going to the Vet, we went to the park with Bubbles. My phone refused to connect to 3G so I couldn't get the word of the day and it annoyed me.

I asked Dennis "What word do you think it will be ?" He thought about it and said
" Square . What do you think ?"
I said " I agree, I think it will be square."

So at 9:14 we took this picture, just for fun.



At 9:45 when we came back home, I connected to Internet to find today's word and confirmed I already had my photo. Aren't we good ?

Any bet for tomorrow's word ?

Take care everybody, xxx
  

5 comments:

Alison Roots said...

I had thought that it would be square or sphere so half got there. I bet triangle for tomorrow.
Sorry to hear that Rhea is having more problems, glad that they seem to be able to help a bit. Hugs

viv said...

I also bet triangle, but it could be rectangle.
Well done Dennis on guessing todays word.

Rhea seems to be having a bad time just now. Hugs from me

KathiJo said...

Ahhh you are having a time of it aren't you.. hopefully the picture of the day is a nice distraction...xx

Unknown said...

Oh dear Anne, another difficult day for you all xxx

Helen said...

well done on guessing the word correctly. Poor Rhea x