No right click

Friday, 13 January 2012

Friday the 13th ...

Today is Friday the 13th. Many people hate it, I love it.
13 has always been a good number to me. I was born in the 13th county of France so I had a 13 in my number plate for ages.
Let's see if tonight's Euromillions will be good to me...

At 1PM, I had an appointment again with Bubbles to do an ultra sound. She is such a brave girl and so good and obedient that they didn't have to sedate her. They clipped all her tummy though. She looks like ... well ... a bit weird !
They have now finished all preliminary exams and we have to wait for the results next week to know what to do next. Fingers crossed.

Project 365+1 - Day 13: Inside my fridge

I feel really bad about that one, but it's a fact my fridge is more or less empty. For my defence, it's a week in which Hubby is traveling, so excepted loads of yogourts and some cheese, I really don't need much !!!



 Take care everybody, xx

4 comments:

cookcreateread said...

Looks pretty well stocked to me! Hope Bubbles is ok x

gillyb's crafting blog said...

you still have loads more than me in my fridge - never has mine been so empty !

Unknown said...

Hope Bubbles gets her results quickly.

I really need to go shopping too- but my fridge actually looks quite full in the photo- think everything is at the front!

Suzy said...

It looks very healthy