No right click

Monday, 16 January 2012

What a week-end !

I don't know what's going on with Blogger, but I had such difficulties with this post !
Well, this week-end big event was my father in law 90th birthday. After hubby came back from his business trip on Friday late night, we were up early on saturday, preparing the food to take with us. It was a bit (a lot) of a rush to cook the food, drop the dogs at our friend (they need so much stuff as of baskets, food, toys...), pick up the kids at their mum's place, but we made it all on time and arrived in Wales right on for lunch.

The week-end went on very well and I think my father in law felt really special. Below are a couple of the pics we took:

                                                  With the birthday card I made for him

                                                            Time to blow the candles
                                                  The oldest and the youngest (90 and 3)

    All of us

It was a great week-end that we will remember for a long time.

As for the 365+1 project, I can't believe I am already 3 words back in posting, but I was pleased to be able to follow and use the week-end event for my pictures.

365+1 project - Day 14: Guilty pleasure

Many people are shopaholic regarding a lot of different topics.
My darling brother in law has a passion for houses and he loves buying houses. I must say I do love that one, only made of wood and glass.

365+1 project - Day 15 : Generous

Definitely generous was the quantity of food we had all prepared for the week-end. We were 12 people, ate for 2 days and everybody still took some of it back home.

I will be back later with the word of today .

Take care everybody, xxx

1 comment:

cookcreateread said...

Ah look at your father-in-law! So cute :) Looks like a lovely time was had :)