Project 365+1 - Day 28: Fluffy
Very often, when I get the word of the day, an image immediately pops into my mind and that was the case today. The image that popped in is one of Harrison Ford.
Now, Harrison Ford is the type of guy I would be ready to stand in the rain and eat 1 kg of cucumbers in order to meet, what if you have read my profile, tells you a lot about how much I like him, but that's another story.
He plays in this gorgeous movie called "Morning Glory". I don't tell you the story because you need to watch it if you didn't, but somewhen in the movie, he is asked to make an omelett and in his script is the word "fluffy". He says "I won't say fffffluffy". The television producer asks why and he answers something like "because ffffffluffy is a ridiculous word".
It's an hilarious movie I really recommend.
I got 2 photos to share with you. The 1st one I took in the park this morning. Its a bit disappointing because it was, with the naked eye, much more sparkly and shiny, but anyway, here it is:
Very often, when I get the word of the day, an image immediately pops into my mind and that was the case today. The image that popped in is one of Harrison Ford.
Now, Harrison Ford is the type of guy I would be ready to stand in the rain and eat 1 kg of cucumbers in order to meet, what if you have read my profile, tells you a lot about how much I like him, but that's another story.
He plays in this gorgeous movie called "Morning Glory". I don't tell you the story because you need to watch it if you didn't, but somewhen in the movie, he is asked to make an omelett and in his script is the word "fluffy". He says "I won't say fffffluffy". The television producer asks why and he answers something like "because ffffffluffy is a ridiculous word".
It's an hilarious movie I really recommend.
I got 2 photos to share with you. The 1st one I took in the park this morning. Its a bit disappointing because it was, with the naked eye, much more sparkly and shiny, but anyway, here it is:

It is (I think) animal hairs and because of all the small dewdrops (the white spheres everywhere), it looked very pretty and fluffy like a mohair jumper.
My 2nd photo was taken during a boring task: Washing up, but I thought all this Fairy Liquid bubbles were so light and airy that they also deserved a picture.
My 2nd photo was taken during a boring task: Washing up, but I thought all this Fairy Liquid bubbles were so light and airy that they also deserved a picture.

5 comments:
Ooh very pretty pictures Anne! I haven't seen that film .. will look out for it :)
I haven't seen the film either and I like Harrison Ford. Your pictures are lovely
Very good, I liked that movie too :)
wow very artistic photos today Anne!!!! you should be proud of yourself.. i love the first umm fluffy one.. and bubbles are a favourite here too.. if i dont get bubbles, i dont do the dishes!
Lovely photos- those bubbles would almost make washing up fun!!!!
Post a Comment