No right click

Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Talking about frost . . .

I struggled so much to take a frost picture a week ago but this morning the park was completely white.
Each step made a craking noise like walking on cookies. It was also terribly cold and we might be entering winter for good, now !

Project 365+1 - Day 17: Naughty

With my 2 dogs, I thought it would be pretty easy to take a naughty picture, as there is always at least one of them up to nonsense (and obviously trying to pull the other one into it). So I took my camera and off we went to the park. Well, they must have had a suspicion because even Rhea, who is too happy rolling over in whatever, decided to behave and we eventually went back home without a naughty picture.

But knowing my 2 monkeys, I thought I am going to trick them. I made a coffee, switched the TV on  and sat down on the sofa . It took them 10 seconds to grab their tug of war toy and try to make as much noise as possible.


That's what we face every evening. None of them wants to let go and they growl and push and pull. They have the time of their life, but they only enjoy their play when we are in the room. As soon as we get up, they stop.

Hopefully we have a nice neighbour who doesn't mind an extra loud TV . . .

Take care everybody, xxx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh bless them! I can't imagine Holly sharing her toys though! My naughty photo features her today aswell! She's not a particularly naughty dog (unless you are another dog)- but she has a weakness for inspecting incoming shopping bags for toys and has been known to unwrap christmas presents early also looking for toys!

cookcreateread said...

lol cheeky things :) Gorgeous dogs!

MummyK said...

They're gorgeous. I have a naughty hound too!

Totty Teabag said...

I've only ever had one dog at a time, but two could be fun!

Suzy said...

Aaw cute but naughty look at them