When I got the word this morning, it was another dull morning (what a surprise) and I was wondering if we were going to get wet in the park or just get lucky. I thought there was no point in taking my camera but I still did, just in case.
Well I hate being wrong but only very very very occasionally like in this case, I was really glad. Not only we didn't get wet but the sun came out just for us, long enough for me to take a couple of pictures (and see stars for 5 minutes afterwards because I was facing it directly...).
People say you shouldn't take pictures facing the sun, I absolutely disagree as you can sometimes get beautiful effects. Anyway, this is my (ball of) fire for today.

4 comments:
That's lovely Anne! I too love 'sun flare' photos! Just make sure you don't actually look directly at the sun though ... :)
Lovely photo, I like sun photos you do get such interesting effects
Beautiful flare shot :)
When I got my dslr a couple of years ago I went down to the beach and took photos of the most amazing midsummer sunset....I couldn't see properly for hours :) I have learned how to do it more safely now, lesson learned :)
wow what a fantastic shot anne!!!!!!!! it almost looks like there is a cross in the flare.. really stunning and well worth getting outside for. im still working up to going out with cooper for an extra ramble in the mornings, we both do enjoy our lunchtime walkies though :) it took me a LONG time to get to enjoying it as well, but now i actually do look forward to it every day.
Post a Comment