No right click

Sunday, 15 April 2012

Busy day !

Today the girls and I only had a short early walk as I am so busy. The weather was extremely cold and when we came back, my nose was as red as the red whale costume.

I found a magpie feather


and there were plenty of gorgeous dandelions




Project 365+1 - Day 106 : Alive

At first I thought it was an extremely difficult word, but then after a cold, cloudy and sad morning I spotted the sun coming out and I dropped everything to go out in the garden and recharge my batteries for a little while.

I was born in an almost ever sunny region of France and it's part of who I am, so being in England is tough for me because I need my daily dosis of sunshine and here is definitely not the best place to get it, LOL.

Nothing like the sun to make me feel alive and happy !


Take care everybody, xxx

3 comments:

viv said...

It must be very difficult for you Anne not having as much sun as you were used to. It amazes me how the sun makes us feel so much better.

KathiJo said...

I love that dandelion photo too.. enjoy the sun.. I have come to appreciate it so much more the older I get.. x

Unknown said...

Great photo of you Anne as are the nature close-ups xx