Whatever bug I got, he doesn't seem in a hurry to go. I slept 11 hours last night (only got up because I needed to feed the girls) and I think I will go to back to bed soon as I still feel lousy.
We only had a small walk today. It was freezing and I was already frozen, so I didn't want to take a chance. DH will be back soon so he can bring the girls out longer this afternoon.
Project 365+1 - Day 110 : Small
I have a passion for all that's on the small side and funnily enough, it can be anything. Baby clothes, boxes, DIY tools, paper clips . . . If it is small I like it.
In my craft room I have a collection of buttons I really like but I specially love my small ones:
and I love them so much that I refuse using them, like most of my stash that I find too beautiful to be used.
That's my excuse to keeping a lot of what I have untouched and needing to buy some new things. Pathetic, I know !
Well don't tell me you don't also have some kind of an excuse . . .
Take care everybody, xxx
UPDATE :
Look what my DH bought for me on his way back home.
Isn't he a real darling?


7 comments:
lovely flowers, hope you start feeling better soon. The buttons are tiny, I think i have some in my button collection just the same.
Beautiful flowers. I love all buttons and have done ever since I was a child and used to play with my mothers button box.
YES ANNE A REAL DARLING :)
OFF TO LOOK AT YOUR OTHER DAYS I HAVE MISSED THESE PAST FEW DAYS XXX
They are beautiful flowers. I love the tiny buttons. Unfortunately I have a craftcupboard full of stuff too nice to use!!!!!
The flowers are lovely. Yes he is a darling. I love the buttons- small is beautiful.
I hope you feel better soon.
What a darling, I imagine they cheered you and your bug up no end. I love the buttons, so cute :) xx Jen
How lovely for DH to cherish you with flowers :) I too love small buttons and yes I do use them and are sad once they are on LO LOL!!
Hope that bug goes soon and you are feeling fit and well once more (((Hugs)))
Post a Comment