No right click

Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Going to extremes

Thanks God it stopped raining as yesterday we eventually went out for a short while and the 3 of us came back all wet. Bubbles doesn't mind but Rhea is a sunshine girl like me.

We were talking about gentle as our last word, well, regarding the girls I should have added " gentle when they want to ".

This morning when we went out for our walk, Bubbles wasn't on lead. She isn't very often as she obeys so well, so she exited the house and started trotting towards the corner of the house to wait for us there, as she normally does.
At the same time, a postman (not our usual one) appeared at the same corner. I must say he took me by surprise too. Bubbles put her ears flat and started slowly walking towards him, barking like histerical. The message was clear:  " Back off  " and he surely operated a strategic retreat behind my car.
When I told Bubbles he was OK, she was all cuddles with him, laying down on her back and shaking her paws in all directions for him to pat her tummy .

In the park today, I decided to hunt for insects. I wasn't too successful, but I got at least one :


 Then I turned to the clouds. As much as I hate rain I adore clouds. I think they are one of the most beautiful things nature can create. I specially like clouds in the mountains when a storm is close. These are the ones I got today. The sun was playing with them and I wanted to capture that but even through a camera lense, you need to look away pretty quickly.






Project 365+1 - Day 101 : Clutter

In this house we don't do clutter. As everything else we do, we go to extremes, so we don't do clutter we do complete chaotic mess.

You've seen more than enough photos of our living room so let's try my craft room. My defense line would be " I haven't been crafting in there for quite a while, just using the computer (when I can access it) " but wherever you look : 2 crafting tables, 1 computer table and even floor, it certainly will need serious attention one of these days, LOL




Anyway, you probably hear that :   " We can't both look pretty. It's me or the house "

Well here the choice has clearly been made !

Take care everybody, xxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nothing wrong with chaotic mess.love the last photo

Unknown said...

The cloud photos are beautiful.

We are going for the full blown chaotic mess here at the moment- apart from Emma's room, which is where it all came from!!!

Kristina said...

The clouds are amazing, the chaotic mess is only too familiar to me and your saying "it's me or the house" is my new mantra. Well, when you think about it - what if it is neither?

Lynne said...

Oh boy I must show DH your photos of your room, then he won't moan too much at me!!

Beautiful cloud photos, I too love all type of sky photos.

viv said...

Your craft room makes me feel a lot better about mine because when I have the cupboards with the doors on, my craft room will still be untidy.

I love your photos, Anne. I, too, love clouds and always have since I was a little girl.

Unknown said...

Clouds are my absolute favourite too. Magical things. You have caught some crackers there Anne.
Well clutter is good, it is the by-product of product :) Jen xx