No right click

Thursday, 9 August 2012

Happy today

I think I mentioned that my brother, living in the South West of France was to visit my parents in Marseille with his wife and their little girl.

I haven't met my niece yet. Margot was born last year on August 9th, only 4 days after my accident so there was no way I could go there and then life was busy busy. I saw her on Skype when she was 2 months old and I saw her again yesterday, just before her 1st birthday today. She is SO cute.

The photos are not too good, but good enough for me to see how sweet she is and how much I would like to meet her .


She could see me too and she was pointing


Some other shots




My parents are of course over the moon to have the little one for a while.

In our house, if you want to have some peace, you just have to say " GIFT " and this is what you get :


Of course you will have to provide some or it wouldn't be fair !

We went shopping to the Range and hubby found some nice toys for the girls.

A ball for Bubbles


and a super bone for Rhea


Both a success !!!

This morning we had a beautiful sunshine that only lasted until my wash was ready to be hung. I still put it outside though and touch wood, so far so good !

Dennis went out with Rhea as we thought she might be more willing to walk on a one to one basis and I went out with Bubbles. it was overcast but still warm.


Bubbles as always was happy about the undivided attention.


It has rained so much this summer that the plants are almost crossing over the river now


Having left much earlier we came back home short after Dennis and Rhea had indeed walked a bit more.. Yeah !




Project 365+1 - Day 222 : Determination

Despite her determination to find a squirrel to run after, Bubbles didn't manage in the end.


 Take care everybody, xxx
  

6 comments:

Kristina said...

She is a lovely dog. Wonderful idea for today's word. I have no idea again what to do.

Helen said...

lovely to see Margot, similar age to Harry and he loves pointing too :)

viv said...

How lovely for you to see your niece. I hope you can soon see her in the flesh.
Poor Bubbles, not a squirrel in sight

Janice said...

Bubbles looks very determined, but the squirrels were more determined!

KathiJo said...

Be determined and you will see your neice soon maybe? Xx

Unknown said...

Margot is a cutie certainly :D Your Mum looks so happy :)

Poor Bubbles xxxx