No right click

Friday, 3 August 2012

Naughty

I love thrillers, be they books or movies, so I read and watch many. My big problem . . .  well . . . others' problem actually, is that I jump and scream every 5 seconds. I think I mentioned that already. I am not scared, I just jump and scream.

Last night Dennis and I were watching the Broken. I knew something was going to happen and I even told him, but I still jumped and screamed. Poor Rhea who was sleeping on my feet woke up and jumped too and looked at me as if she would have seen the Devil himself. So I did what I always do, apologized and padded her and she fell asleep again.

Not 5 minutes later, the same happened. She woke up again and looked at me really crossed like "if you continue that I am going to file for adoption ". She got up and went to lay down at the complete opposite end of the living room. I feel sorry for her but when it happens during the kids week-end, it's actually really funny. Nobody jumps in the movies, only me, they just watch but because they all know I am going to jump, they get ready and wait for me to jump and I eventually manage to have them all jumping in a row. Life is unfair, isn't it ?

Yesterday, many of you commented on the fact that my water-brushes were so clean, so I thought I share my secret with you. It's really easy:
1. You spot some water-brushes in an online shop and you immediately have so many ideas about how to use them that you buy them on the spot.
2. When they arrive you unpack them and put them in a nice pencil holder.
3. Then you start thinking which special project you would like to use them on and as long as you don't decide, you only use your old brushes.
4. That way your new brushes will stay spotless for ever . . .

Today we got up with rain but by 10, the sun was out.


The 4 of us went to the park and it was a funny situation as the obeying one ( Bubbles ) was on lead so she doesn't get too excited and the little devil ( Rhea ) was free.

 
Bubbles is much better, she almost doesn't limp anymore, we just have to make sure she takes it easy for a while. Rhea had a good walk too, so it was really nice.



Project 365+1 - Day 216 : Joy

What really brings me Joy is to see how my 2 girls love each other and enjoy so much playing together.


Take care everybody, xxx
  



10 comments:

Alison Roots said...

Your photo is gorgeous

KathiJo said...

Awhhh, they look hapy too.x

Unknown said...

They look so cosy together.

Holly has been really good with other dogs on holiday- she wanted to play with them all. Most of them looked at her like she was mad- the one diving in the sea and into the pool all the time.

I'm the same with films. Guy will even tell me something is about to happen and I still jump a mile.

viv said...

They look so cosy.

Janice said...

Lovely photo. I have one similar of our dog and the cat!

Helen said...

aww such a sweet photo. What a great way to keep brushes clean :)

Alison Roots said...

Afterwards I thought that the chair was funny as well.

Lynne said...

Anne just love your blogging, need to read yesterday's post now!!
Fabulous photo today, how lovely they can curl up so close together xx

Unknown said...

Aww they look so lovely and happy :)

Beautiful sky and I love the story about jumping, I can see why they are meaners and do it on purpose to you, well apart from Rhea :D

So that's how you keep them so clean lol xxxx

Stellan's Garden said...

awww they are soooo adorable... if bubbles want to relocate, tell her to head to the west midlands :) shed soon want to come home after experiencing the madness that is the Cooper household!
Im the jumpy one too... great fun to see natty scream not because of the film but because of my jumping