No right click

Saturday, 25 August 2012

Rain is staying

Dennis came back late last night and we went to bed past 1am, only to be woken up at 4 by Rhea raising the alarm because Bubbles was sick. Bless her, she is such a good big sister to Bubbles. Getting up, opening the garden . . . 
She was sick again at 7 so we just gave up on sleeping and started our day.

It's nothing dramatic, she probably just ate too much grass or twigs as of her habit but she could have chosen another night, lol.

Raining today. We only had a short walk in the park, Bubbles didn't feel too much like it and I really didn't mind as we were getting a bit wet anyway.



Project 365+1 - Day 238 : Purple

You saw my purple clogs yesterday ( at least one of them ) so I couldn't go back there.
It wasn't too difficult to find something purple anyway as it is my favorite color together with orange.

This is a little papier mache box I decorated a long while ago, at the time I still had a life and a bit of time in my hands, lol !


Take care everybody, xxx
  

7 comments:

viv said...

You made a lovely little box, Anne

KathiJo said...

Mmm, I am racking my brains for something purple and it may just be a box as well! Cute x

Unknown said...

It's so pretty.

Hope Bubbles feels much better soon.

NO idea what I'm going to take for purple yet!

Alison Roots said...

Hope Bubbles picks up. I can't do sick unless there is 100% no other choice. That is Peters job I'm afraid.

Helen said...

well done to rhea, but poor bubbles...not nice being sick..what a welcome for dennis too :) Lovely box you made.

Janice said...

What a pretty box.

Unknown said...

Poor Bubbles!

Great box Anne :) xxx