The rain stopped eventually and it's sunny ( just enough to get a pale shadow ). It's always like this when Dennis comes back from a trip : The rain stops, our little stream is back to little and the paddles in the park are more or less all gone. If I didn't have photos of all the flooding, he certainly would believe I exaggerate a lot.
He came back yesterday with an earlier plane, so we could have diner together. The girls are getting more and more excited when he comes back and they fiercely compete for his attention. After saying hello to them, he sat on the floor and they both tried to sit on his knees. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera or phone at hand, but it was hilarious to see these two 30 and 34 kgs dogs trying to fit their bums and 4 paws on him. We allowed them to sleep upstairs and they eventually calmed down.
That was the park today, still changing to autumn colors.
I can't wait to put all my park photos together after a year and look at all the changes in seasons.
We went to the park all together and the girls were happy. It's Sophie's week-end so Dennis is on his way back with her. I can see some card playing and movie watching coming our way.
Project 365+1 - Day 294 : Black and White Portrait
I said yesterday that I didn't like landscapes in Black and white but I liked portraits. Let me rectify that a bit :
I like black and white portraits when they are very well taken. This photo doesn't do justice to my lovely husband. I know he is tired, but this photo makes him look much worse. I took plenty but I didn't manage to do better :-(
Take care everybody, xxx


3 comments:
Hello Dennis :)
I think it is a fab shot....and yes the photos will be great to look back on, that has given me a great idea for my photo a day next year :) xxx
Its a lovely photo and yes portrait black and white are better then landscape ones arent they :) will be lovely to see the seasons changing in the park, great idea.
Do you know how to change the park? Beautifully!
Excellent portrait! Congratulations!
/ My mens refused to photograph them/
Thanks for the comments!
/And that dog is ...
The French Bulldog Preto!/
Good luck!
Post a Comment