A dull morning today and again soooo cold.
I still didn't find time to dress the Xmas tree, what I will have no other choice than finding today as Dennis is back tomorrow early and on Saturday we celebrate Sophie's 16th birthday. I still need to finish the decorations I am planning ( I am making some pennants ) and her card is only 3/4 ready and I still didn't wrap her present either. She wanted a Lacrosse Stick. If you never heard of it ( I hadn't ) it looks like a hockey stick with a bag at the end to catch the ball. It's big in the States.
Life is just flying too fast and always even faster at the end of the year. I had a very important phone meeting yesterday with this app thing company. It all went well but I guess I am so tired I have difficulties to really enjoy the moment. I eventually got Xmas presents for everybody now ( even the girls ) but still haven't wrapped. Do you know what my best excuse is for not having wrapped presents : Not having wrapping paper.
I am sure you have used that one already !
So after popping to the supermarket to fill the fridge (and buy wrapping paper ) and then dressing the Xmas tree, doing the pennants and the card, wrapping all presents,
I hope I can breathe for a second this afternoon. Then it will be running this week-end, then soon off to France, then Kids back for Xmas, then having my Father in Law, then New Year, and all ready to start 2013, LOL. Oh and our anniversary in between, but it's not an important number : 11.
Project 365+1 - Day 348 : Edible
According to my silly Bubbles, this is :
Take care everybody, xxx


3 comments:
oh bubbles i am sure you could find something more tasty then a stick :) lol
How interesting that lacrosse is big in the states, I always associate it with English public schools, from the school stories I used to read as a child!
Go Bubbles!
Are you taking a breath in between Anne? It sounds like you don't have much time for that.
I also associate lacrosse with English Public schools.
Post a Comment