He only will be released around 3-4pm but we will go there this morning again.
Project 365+1 - Day 355 : Something I want
When I started 365+1, I promised myself that I wouldn't miss a day, whatever the circumstances
so I am pretty pleased so far.What I want this morning is definitely to go back to bed. My mum decided last night she wanted a training on how to upload and view photos, so we went to bed at 11:30.My parents really start puzzling me.
Sorry this picture is terrible. It's a dark day today and I even didn't open the ... don't know how you call that ... the wooden jalousies ?
Take care everybody, xxx
6 comments:
enjoy your bed this evening! Its a very dark morning here today. I can sympathise with your dad I have had a drip before, luckily not for long because they do get in your way. Hope the photo lesson went well.
Anne - the dream is the best advisor!
Helen has right -
enjoy your bed!
Safe journey home and well doneyour Mum and Dad embracing technology at their ages, I think they are brilliant and id your Dad is fed up, it means he must be ready to come home:)
I hope everyone gets a good night's sleep! All the best to you and yours. I know only too well how illness changes people.
Hope you get better sleep tonight. It must be such a relief to know your dad is ready to go home
Sending good thoughts to your dad.
Rinda
Post a Comment