No right click

Saturday, 29 December 2012

Still wet !

I am having big problems with Internet so I will be brief.

We arrived in Wales under pouring rain, even more than at home !

My father in law will be 91 in a couple of days. doesn't he look good ?



Project 365+1 - Day 364 : Free choice

We had the pleasure of meeting my grand nephew that we hadn't seen since almost a year.

The photo is a bit blur, but I like it very much. They had so much fun together.


Take care everybody, xxx
  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done getting through the rain. Yes, he looks amazingly sprightly :)

Dennis and your grand-nephew do look very happy. xxx

viv said...

Glad you got to your father in laws safely. He certainly looks good for 91.
It looks like Dennis and your nephew are enjoying themselves

Helen said...

lovely photo of Dennis and your nephew.

Lynne said...

So pleased you are safe and with Dennis' family, lovely photoxxx