You know, you are young ( or not ), you fall in love head over heels
and you say to your soon to be over half : " I would follow you until
the end of the world ".
When I met Dennis, I was living in
Germany and getting ready to move to Zurich and he was living in the UK.
When things started getting serious, we then had several choices, he
comes to Munich, we both go to Zurich or I move to England. England
didn't ravish at all because of the rain, but he had 2 small kids
at the time, so it was the most sensible thing to do and I moved.
I
must be either unromantic or very practical, it's a fact I told him I
was coming but that was the Northest part of the world I would
ever follow him to.
I remembered this morning as we went to
the park because it was so cold I could have cried and I got convinced
that if I had to move to where the polar bears live, I certainly
wouldn't survive more than a couple of hours, if ever.
I have been working so much recently that I even started falling being on the photography project. I was able to take this one this morning about different focus points
and also this one
Then there was a project of adding things digitally to a photo and I made this one. It looks terrible because I didn't spend enough time on it, but at least I understood the principle to do it better another time.
We went to the Vet and Bubbles will stop her meds, she then will have a blood test in 2 weeks. She was pretty happy when she realized she doesn't stay there, poor thing !
Project 365+1 - Day 341 : Curly
When I got ready to go to the Vet this morning, I had a bad surprise. Not only I couldn't get the ice out of my windscreen, but my doors were completely stuck. So before I poor warm water all over the car, I decided to have some fun and engrave today's word !
Take care everybody, xxx




4 comments:
nice pics with different focus
Snapshot
Love the focus points shots, I always notice shots like that, and in movies, it does have impact.
Love the curly idea too. It has been mild here in comparison. Do you think you and Dennis will move somewhere warmer once the children have their own families? xxx
great photos- love the focus ones and well done on curly :)
You must have been too busy to share your jumper...you are clever to do calculations- I need to follow a pattern :)
You must win the prize for inventiveness in the face of nothing relevant to suit the prompt! Loving your remeniscing..is that from the icey weather or the closeness to your anniversary? Best wishes either way x
Post a Comment