No right click

Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Indian dance

I woke up to rain this morning and yes, I hated it. I should try to be more tolerant though as we really didn't have a lot of rain this year, but you know me by now:
Even a little bit is already too much . . .

Project 365+1 - Day 24: Motion

Last night, I was on the phone to my parents in France and I was talking to my mum about the project 365+1. She knows I love it and everyday she asks me for the word and what picture I took. I then realized we still had 342 words to go, Wow, that certainly is a lot of words !

Today I am back at taking a picture of my dogs as they are a perfect example of not being able to stay still for a second (may be for a second, when they sleep).


The photo is about their favourite game, I have called it the Indian Dance. If you want to play it yourself (at your own risk), here are the rules: The younger one is on her back, traveling across the living room via some very disorganized paw movements. The older one circles around her and then jumps on her, byting and chewing her paws and her face, with some weird throat noises. Additionally to that, they retract their lips and show their teeth to eachother as if they suddenly would have been transformed into Werewolves. They can do that for half an hour and the whole thing happens at the speed of light.

My conclusion, still, is that you certainly need to be a dog in order to understand and enjoy that . . .

Take care everybody, xxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

lol- my dog likes being an only one , as she's a bit of an alpha female. But we had a lovely walk on Sunday with 3 other dogs and it was lovely seeing her run off with the lads!!!!!!! But they gave her really strange looks when she kept leaping in the water!

cookcreateread said...

lol! looks like fun :)

viv said...

great movement

Marie at Dragonfly Vinyl said...

what a fun game for them to play! :)