No right click

Saturday, 7 April 2012

Overworked Hubby . . .

This morning we slept a bit longer until 7:30 what was really nice !
Hubby is under a massive pressure and his brain still goes at speed of light, althougth his concentration, as you will see, is getting . . . kind of really poor.

When he got up I reminded him we needed to buy today all necessary parts for me to continue working next week and how important it is as he will be leaving again.
He said "yes, yes, I remember".
He was going to leave the bedroom when I added " I love you ".
My darling hubby looked back and said "Yes, I know what you mean" and went.

No comment . . .

Very foggy this morning, then brighter, then definitely cloudy. On day 98, it starts being more difficult taking new pictures in the park . I wonder how it will be on day 360 !

I still got some beautiful flowers:


I also took a picture of a different type of feather. This one belongs to a magpie.
I wish I hadn't found it though, because it was still part of the poor bird that had just been killed, probably by a cat. I hate finding dead animals.




Project 365+1 - Day 98 : Girly

That's not a word I was very familiar with, but Sophie explained it to me.
This is what I came up with, with Bubbles' s help.


I don't think I ever laughed so much in trying to take a picture and I had to take several because I was the one moving and making it blurr.

Take care everybody, xxx

9 comments:

Stellan's Garden said...

lol a very very girly bubbles... i use the same shampoo and conditioner.. natty is turning into a girly girl with all her lotions/potions/makeup. drives me nuts, when i was her age i didnt even know what makeup was!!!!

Lynne said...

Some lovely photos in the park and LOL to DH!!!
I can imagine you shaking with laughter taking that photo!!

Unknown said...

Love the photo of Bubbles!

Anonymous said...

The photo of Bubbles is lovely. I wish my photos were half as good as yours.

Helen said...

very cute photo!

Janice said...

Poor Bubbles, dogs really do put up with a lot - ha ha!

viv said...

Bubbles looks really girly today. What a long suffering expression shes got.

KathiJo said...

Classic x

Unknown said...

Gosh Anne, you really put such a lot of effort into this project and it is such a lovely thing to come to your blog :)

Bubbles looks like she is in a spa :)

I doubt your photos will ever be boring, for first off you always take a different aspect and from all of those ways they will always look different through the year depending on the season, weather and light so I for one say don't worry if you have to shoot a similar thing because you always back it up so well with the words and stories around it. You are very good :) xx