This morning was another 3 am day. I couldn't sleep much after that so I ended up roaming the house at 6.
It has been pouring all morning and I didn't contemplate for a second the idea of going to the park . Instead I went to the Post Office and after that had 2 new tyres installed as I certainly would fail my MOT next month.
Mid morning, the girls asked to go the garden. When I opened the door, Rhea had a quick look at the rain and turned back immediately direction basket whereas Bubbles was brave enough to get soaked, just for having a small tiny wee.
Project 365+1 - Day 114 : Cross
In this house we are not " Church religious " if that make sense, so there isn't a single cross to be found. Having been out and wet during the morning, I didn't really fancy driving around to find a church as there aren't many around and I never really kind of noticed if there was a cross or not and where.
So I went the other way with today's word. The Urban dictionary says : Cross - A version of saying that you are mad at some one (Never to be used in past tense. Use only in British english). I must say I haven't got a clue what the brackets part means . . .
When I lived in Germany there was this fantastic Craft shop in the center of Munich, where I used to buy a lot of postcards in order to get inspired and paint them. May be you remember the " Follow me " and "Jealous " birds I showed you a while ago.
This painting below was also inspired by a postcard and the teacher certainly looks cross !
Take care everybody, xxx

5 comments:
great interpretation and painting
She does look cross!!!! Holly is the same about the rain- although luckily we haven't had any yet today. I must get the washing in - incase it arrives when I go to get Emma!!
Pm me your address on UKS and I'll post a copy of the book to you tomorrow!!!
She certainly does look cross
I absolutely adore those black circle lol's. Great piece of art and yes she does look cross...
Rain, rain, it has gone on hasn't it. Minty has braved the outdoors, but Fudge has had to be pushed outside, I think he is so lazy and anti-weather that he will hold on for better weather tomorrow!
Great post as always Anne. Jen xx
Love it Anne!
Hope you get to the park today ... though if your weather down there is anything like ours I doubt it!! xx
Post a Comment