I got up yesterday feeling a bit strange and even after a long night, I am still feeling the same. I just hope I didn't catch one of these bugs.
The weather is very strange indeed and it can cause a going from from T-shirt to pullover and back pretty quickly.
A tree I specially like is the plane tree and today I found one of these ball-shaped fruit clusters on the ground. When we were kids we used to collect them and hit each other during massive battles. A bit like conkers game, but much less hurting and dangerous as they are very soft and cudly !
Project 365+1 - Day 107 : Tree
When I read the word of today, I was almost sure I already had taken a tree as word of the day but I couldn't figure out why it would be doubled.
So I looked back in my notes and I found out that on day 58, we had a choice between misty and tree (because it was hardly misty anywhere) and I had chosen tree. At least it shows I still have all my head, lol.
Trees are one of my favorite photography topic and in parallel to the 365+1, I started on the same day a 365+1 Nature. Everyday I take at least one picture in the park so I had plenty of photos from before to compare to.
This is the tree I call the "Tree of the souls". The photo on the left was taken on March 8 and the one of the right obviously today. They are more or less from the same angle.
Isn't it amazing how much he changed in roughly 40 days?
Below is a photo from far away so you can see him in all his splendour. I love this tree.
Take care everybody, xxx



5 comments:
He is gorgeous, makes you want to run underneath and hide doesn't he. xx Jen
wow it is hard to believe that it has only been 40 days between the photos!! especially as the weather here is as bad as it was then today :( sorry to hear youre not feeling too good.. hope its no nasty bug and "just" you overworking!
It is lovely to see the development of the tree.
I hope you get over the strange feeling. Let's hope it's due to working hard and lack of sleep not a bug
Wow, beautiful tree, I can see how you love it so much.
Wow wht a difference, I too had to go back and look at the tree I photographed and the mist too, ot a great change in the tree for me:(
Post a Comment