Today was a 4am start, you wouldn't believe what a great difference it makes to 3am start, LOL. Dennis arrived in Zurich, all fine.
I inaugurated the red whale costume for this year, it was really cold and I even took the 2 girls at the same time as I still feel under the weather and didn't fancy going out twice. It's not only cold, it's also humid, so after they had their fun, we came back home and I swore not to go out again, excepted may be for their afternoon walk. We go to the pool tomorrow anyway, so they will have be able to burn energy like anything.
Nothing much to report, still working hard.
Project 365+1 - Day 289 : Door
I was sure we already had the word " door "because I remember the picture I took, so I checked. In fact I was wrong, I did take a picture of a door, but the word was " entrance ", so my picture for today won't be a " normal " door but one of my favorite perfumes.
Take care everybody, xxx

7 comments:
lol i remember the time when our ds1 drank a whole bottle of that stuff when he was a toddler :D to this day whenever i smell it im reminded of strangely filled nappies :D
As I work for Elizabet Arden I was delighted to see your photo today!! Look out for the new twist on your old favourite 'Red Door Aura' at your local store before Christmas! :D
great take on the prompt
It is a novel idea for the prompt!
Love your interpretation of the word.
Well done on a good take on the prompt.
Glad to hear The Red Whale is back :D
Hope you feel a better today xxx
Excellent idea!
Your photo has great mood!
Many thanks for your comments on my blog! I know that you are a good friend./ Thanks for your advice. /
Smile!
Post a Comment