No right click

Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Sorry . . .

So busy, I almost forgot to add today's picture.

I brought both girls to the pool and they loved it, then I tried to call the cardiologist again, but without success. What do you do when a stupid secretary blocks you even when you explain to her that you were told you could call. There is no way she gets her bum out of her chair to look for him, she just keeps telling me he is not in her office and in case she would see him, she would ask him to call me back. I am sure the mistake I made was to tell I was calling from England. Stupid French . . .

Then after dreaming about it all night, I am still trying to resolve my work problem.


Project 365+1 - Day 290 : Cement

We certainly had some more inspiring words . . . but we are supposed to play the game wherever it bring us and that's what makes the whole thing fun.

I don't know anything about building houses, but I reckon if I had to build one I would put cement between the bricks.

This is the inside wall of the girls' pool ( well, the pool where they go swimming, lol !), so I reckon it shows cement.



Take care everybody, xxx
  

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol- I probably know more about cement than you'd ever want to- but still very little!!!!

We've grown up with running judgement on the quality of brickwork of everything- as my dad was a builder!

viv said...

Well done on the idea Anne. Roland thought of my picture today.

Lynne said...

Excellent photo for the word!!

Helen said...

Hope you get to speak to the cardiologist soon. Could you ask to email him?? Well done on the cement photo .

Borqna said...

Great picture! Bravo!
Good luck!