No right click

Sunday, 30 December 2012

I waited for the day before last to . . .

cheat . . .



Project 365+1 - Day 365 : End

Yes, cheating a  big deal today, as we just came back from Wales and didn't have time to take a picture.

A magnificent place in Cornwall, well known to Kathy, that we visited during our honeymoon ( the place, not Kathy, LOL) : Land's End


Take care everybody, xxx  
   

7 comments:

Helen said...

beautiful photo.

viv said...

Beautiful photo. I've never been there so I intend to visit one day.

Lynne said...

We went but never saw this as we weren't prepared to pay the entrance fee!!

lovely photo xx

Alison Roots said...

The sea is a beautiful colour.

Janice said...

Glorious view, thanks for sharing it.

KathiJo said...

Awhh Anne I like it .. just travelling back.from an evening close to there ..great view x
ps it is free if you walk round to it from nearby Sennen or just pay car park and not entry to the attractions x

Unknown said...

Yes, Kathi is right, no need to pay to see the southwest end of the country, beautiful photo :) xxx