Today is Father's day ( also in France ). Some of us don't have their Dad anymore, some of us will celebrate with him today and some others like me still have their Dad but can't be with him to celebrate because he lives much too far away. I called mine first thing this morning and he was very pleased.
Any situation we are in, let's have a loving though for all our Dads to honor and remember them on Father's day and if you are lucky enough to have yours physically around, consider yourself very lucky and give him an extra big kiss. xx
This is 30/30 now on the Keyboard. Because all the photos ( or almost ) are about me,
I thought I take over from Anne for a while.
Firstly let me get something straight. Being a model isn't as glamorous as they want you to believe. You would think you can sleep late, you get a gorgeous breakfast in bed and somebody follows YOU around to take pictures ? No, no, no, you watch too much TV ! You get up early, hardly have time to grab a bone and start the photo shoot straight away. Not only that, but then you discover they have something very special in mind and they make you try again and again and again until they get THEIR picture.
So this is what happened to me so far.
First I helped Dennis to make coffee, that wasn't too bad.
Then they sent me to the shed's roof to check damages. I suffer from Vertigooooooo !
( OK, they didn't know ).
Then I was asked to chose my favorite model on the other 365 +1 's blogs. It was a difficult task but after much thinking I decided my best Friend would definitely be Clemmie as we look so much alike. Well . . . a bit !
Until now there was never really a need for me to meet the girls but today we got officially introduced to each other. Oh My God !!!!
Anne put me down close to Bubbles. She opened her mouth very slowly ( Bubbles, not
Anne ) moving her head towards me and I saw all my life pass in front of my eyes as
I though she was going to eat me.
In fact she didn't want to eat me at all, she wanted to lick me and bring me to her basket, but Anne didn't want, so Bubbles got upset.. She decided to ignore me and even refused to look at me. That went well !
The meeting with Rhea was a delight as she let me cuddle with her immediately.
After that I was offered to go to the park but by then I was exhausted so I decided to have a little rest on the garden bench and warm my ( young ) bones.
So now Anne can have the keyboard back.
Would you believe it? Not only I have to share my blog but 30/30 is bossing me around . . .
Just before we went to the park, I saw a very special cloud:
Doesn't it also look like an elephant head ?
The weather was nice, T-shirt time .
Rhea walked quite a lot. Actually she is kind of trotting on that photo :
She had a nice time and it's really a great feeling to see her enjoying herself.
30/30 told you everything else. If I am not careful she soon might make me redundant !!!
Take care everybody, xxx










10 comments:
Hi Anne and 30/30. Gosh Clemmie is popular but I won't let hime read this blog or he will think he is a film star!!
I agree being a model isn't always much fun. looks as though the wind has dropped a little with you, we are waiting for it to ease as it is a lovely sunny day but still a sharp wind :(
Enjoy the rest of your day, we will xxx
Great pics with your girls, they look like they are just about tolerating the craziness we have had this weekend with our new models x
Just catching up with the adventures of 50/50 and 30/30, not forgetting Bubbles - can't wait till the next episode! Great photos x
That elephant cloud is amazing!
sounds like a busy day for 30/30 hope he got over the vertigo and so good he has found clemmies blog :)
Well done 30/30 on your typing skills they are amazing considering how little your paws are.
Glad to see that Rhea is walking a bit better.
Hi 30/30. Yes posing for the camera isn't much fun.
It's lovely to Rhea enjoying herself in the park.
It is lovely to see Rhea enjoying the park!
30/30 is just sooo cute!!!!!
Everything is very nice and interesting. Most - I liked the picture of 30/30 with Dennis - great idea!
Dear Anne, I wish you a nice day!
Wow, that cloud, what a coincidence!
I love the photos of the girls meeting 30/30 :) Brilliant.
Post a Comment