No right click

Friday, 15 June 2012

Not of good company

DH has been asked to pop into Beijing for a couple of days end of next week. Pop in ! Like it's just around the corner !!!. Knowing he is already supposed to be away all next week,
I am a biiiiiiit on the edgy side to say the least. I even couldn't start ordering his Visa because I need his passport and he only will be back late tonight.

The weather is not too bad but the tempest started and that goes on my nerves too. Not a good day to be around me, so consider yourself lucky to be reading from the other side of my computer, lol.

The last tempest had destroyed a part of our shed roof, so DH had repaired it. Well it started flying away during the night again and Bubbles keeps on barking at it like last time.



We only had a small round in the park. It started really well


but then it turned to rain. My lucky day !



Project 365+1 - Day  167 : Same but different

I am at a complete loss with that one !  At least when we had " free choice " last time,
I was able to take a picture. For this one, I can't even make up my mind as I haven't got a clue how to continue tomorrow. So I have taken 3 pictures just in case and tomorrow I will have to chose from one of these to continue for the week. I guess having a bad mood doesn't help.

So here are my potential photos.

Bubbles eating grass :


Bubbles sleeping:



These 2 guys below are called 50/50 and 30/30. You will know why tomorrow if I chose them to continue the week.


 I will go back inside my cave now.

Take care everybody, xxx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Anne- hope your dh lifts your spirits when he gets home!

I am intrigued by 50/50 and 30/30 but I can never see too many photos of your girls either- so would love to see either over the coming week. But I hope you come back to explain what the 50/50 meant if Bubbles is the star of the show.

viv said...

Anne, It must be frustrating sometimes for hubby to go away so much, especially as he seems to go and get back at some strange hours, Sending you lots of hugs.

Helen said...

Anne, I would love to hear more about 50/50 and 30/30 but I love to see your bubbles and rhea too. How did you get on at the vets?

Unknown said...

Awww (((hugs))) Anne, poor you for a trying day. I hope you are cosied up with some hot chocolate, chocolate and maybe some more chocolate tonight.
I will look forward to see where you go with the challenge, i'm sure if you are feeling more Anne-ish tomorrow it will be great.

The view photo today was awesome :)

More (((hugs))) xxx

KathiJo said...

Mmm, funny old days aren't they.. Beijing is a long old trip.. Glad you got to grips with the prompt, knew you must be thinking as you weren't in first to blog.. maybe you could use the red whale on the periphery of your pics..??