We had a walk in the park, our little stream is flooded again (on the left is a picture of a couple of days ago)
We found a tree (we suspect it's a green maple) whose leaves look like they have been airbrush painted.
Bubbles was happy chappy as always.
Rhea was happy too but although we tried to moderate her, she was running around, so when we came back home, she was limping from her right knie. She will need a good rest now. If only we could explain her what is at stake !
Project 365+1 - Day 176 : Pleasure
For " pleasurable " on day 18 I hadn't been able to take a picture, but it was in January and at that time I was still feeling pretty bad. So I took a picture today. It gives me a great pleasure when we manage to go to the park the 4 of us, what isn't very often.
Here are the Fantastic 4 : 2 doggies, 1 human trying to remove twigs from Bubbles hair and 1 other human obviously behind the camera, lol.
Take care everybody, xxx




6 comments:
Good that Rhea is able to walk again even if she doesn't realise that she must take it slowly.
Bravo, Anne!!!
Good luck!
Lovely photo of 3 + the photographer :) and like you life is a pleasure....usually LOL!
lovely picture. The leaves on the tree are very speckled looking and thats a lot of water in the stream.
Well spotted that we had the prompt before :) It felt familiar but I thought it was because we had had similar prompts. Inevitable I guess without them becoming so specific that they are very difficult.
I love the photos of you all at the park, nice that you had the chance today. Bubbles did look a cheeky one in that photo and as Borqna says Bravo to Rhea :) xxx
Thank you so much for the lovely messages yo have given me this week, they totally kept me going :) xxx
Lovely photos- it is lovely to hear Rhea is wanting to 'overdo' things- hope she listens to her mum.
Post a Comment