. . . a mountain of work.
Nights and days start looking alike but hey, still alive, so saying hello !
Lynne, about your challenge:
What makes me happy ?
Seeing people I love being happy
Being surrounded by nature
Sunshine
A smile
Pleasing people
Overcoming difficulties I thought were too big
Am I ever happy without reason ?
Most of the time
Why ?
I guess it's who I am
What am I busy doing this week ?
As always, juggling between what I need to do, what I love doing and what I would like to have time to do.
What do I want/wish for ?
I want the people and doggies in my life to be happy
I wish to be remembered as a kind person
Am I good at demanding what I want like children do ?
I am afraid so . . . ( naughty laugh )
I didn't have time to take any photos, probably later in the week.
Take care everybody, xxx
8 comments:
Lovely post today - very interesting, although no photos.
Congratulations that you managed to write and answer questions.
For me it is very pleasant reading.
/ I read and your others posts - thought a lot about the history of the elevator. /
Wish you a nice day!
I love your answers and the idea that one doesn't need to take any photos to answer the questions. It didn't occur to me.
You were quick with the answers!! especially the last statement LOL!!
look forward to photos later this week.
You know the saying" All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" !!
I love your answers, Anne. I don't add my blog if I haven't taken a picture but perhaps I ought to try now and again.
great answers, hope you managed the park and maybe shopping- is your snow melting??
I haven't responded to the last part of Lynne's challenge yet but I too, like getting what I want and I do have my ways! LOL! I really enjoyed your post and I am looking forward to some pictures.
Love your answers and you sound very happy. x
lovely post. I will read and digest this later and post again tomorrow probably. I'm going to jump in with the challenges and try to catch up.
Post a Comment