yesterday the birthday continued quietly.
There is nothing like a snooze with your best friend
then some carrots for lunch
Then it is gift time
so with a full stomach, what about a nap while sucking Scoobidoo
She certainly was a happy doggy yesterday.
We went to the park this morning and with all the humid fog we got and the race last week-end, the mud is kind of back everywhere but this kind of brown snake is exactly where you should avoid walking if you don't want to automatically slide down.
Let's reflect Challenge - January: Serendipity
You can find the challenge explanations HERE.
What can I say, it really starts at the right moment. I had/have a hell of a day with work since very late last night, so I am sleep deprived, in a kind of infuriated mood, trying at the same time to stay Zen and welcome the nice things that are supposed to come ( I need to apply what I am preaching, right ? ). If you are trying the same, you must have noticed it's pretty uncomfortable and incompatible.
There are still a couple of things that I can mention. I was watching "the best exotic Marigold hotel" last night and I heard this quote : " All will be fine in the end. If it is not fine then it's not the end yet" . It brought a kind of very nice feeling in my stomach,
I don't know why but as I am very sensitive to sayings, I entered it in my small notebook.
Today I went out to do my lottery at 2pm , I was really late and all my schedule was upside down because of work, not a happy bunny. I bought a scratch card just to prove myself that my day would continue being miserable, well it didn't and I won £15. Honestly it made me feel guilty and calmed me down for a while. It wasn't for the money, it could have been £1, it was like even when I was being so negative, there was some kindness around me to prove me wrong. I am not religious but it made me feel a bit better again. I don't know how I will turn this one around to fit into my book, but it will be in there.
So fingers crossed tomorrow will be full of positive experiences to relate.
Take care everybody, xxx





7 comments:
Glad that you had something positive happen. I love that saying. I tend not to write them down but can get a lovely warm feeling and smile when I read them.
Anne thanks for this week on reflect - Serendipity, not really me so will be interested to see what I come up with this week. As I write this I am pondering how to blog tonight!!
great to see you in some of the photos , love the one with the teddy
great to see you in some of the photos , love the one with the teddy
Rhea looks a happy birthday girl :D
£15 is a good win :)
I am looking for a serendipitious event, so far eluding me :)
that was a nice turn for the day- enjoy your win :)
Those days come and go, looking for a better day tomorrow?
Post a Comment