No right click

Sunday, 20 January 2013

Such a silly girl . . .

Remember yesterday when I said my Father in law TV was working again and I thought we would be able to sleep long on Sunday morning ? Well yesterday I was explaining something to Dennis about work, by comparing on how to set an alarm on my phone and I was showing him, when my phone rang and interrupted me and then I all forgot about it.

Last night at 2am, an alarm went off waking us both up. Of course it was the one I had managed to set on my phone without realizing it . . .

It was snowing again this morning but very lightly. We all went to the park and it was really cold. You would think that with this weather Rhea would avoid rollovers, right ?

Wrong, so she was full of snow . . .


She even discovered how fun it was to eat it .

Still working hard here, kind of hopeless, I know !

Take care everybody, xxx
  

3 comments:

Lynne said...

I reme mber our dog Barney loving romping in the snow!
Hope you don't get interrupted tonight! xx

viv said...

Snow is such fun isn't it?

Anonymous said...

The snow hasn't stopped all day here