I can't believe she is 10 already. When we brought her back in 2003 she was 8 and a half weeks old, all tiny.
2 days later, a 10p screw on the water boiler upstairs broke and for several hours, we had Niagara Falls falling from the 1st floor. When our neighbour called us at the office saying there was a weird noise in our house, there was already 4 inches water everywhere when we came back. I think I've never been in such a shock. Certainly not an ideal situation with a puppy. We were playing with her as we could in the corridor and of course the ball could only come from one direction and go to the opposite one. It lasted until December to have all the house repaired so due to all these months playing in the corridor, from that day, when you play ball with Rhea she waits and expects the ball to land in front of her, LOL.
She turned into a lovely dog, very disobedient (sigh ) but so loving and faithful. Here she is almost 1 and a half ( and it was at a time I didn't need glasses . . . ),
and this was taken almost 4 years ago
Well today she will get it all, the gift and the food. Of course Bubbles will get the same so nobody's jealous.
It started with a good breakfast with an extra pouch and some extra carrots
Then waiting for the real Boss to come downstairs
Then going to the park. Rhea being so strong headed she certainly won't look at you just because you ask her, so as you say " cheese " to humans, you have to say " Biscuit " to her and she will look. Little devil.
Then back home, dreaming about the gift she will get later and the lunch normally involving Tuna Fish . . .
I didn't know it was possible to love a dog so much. They are such amazing creatures.
The View Challenge - January : The Layout
I eventually made it, LOL. I know it is for fun and I know there are no deadlines, but I can't stand being behind.
Take care everybody, xxx








4 comments:
Lovely to see Rhea growing up, such a cute puppy. Well done on the LO.
Oh what a fab set of pictures of gorgeous Rhea growing up from a cute puppy to a fine looking dog. Happy Birthday Rhea, Minty and Fudge send licks and we all send you a good ruffley stroke.
Wow, the layout looks brilliant, I love it and what a great set you will have. A massive well done on getting it done as well. Isn't it wierd how we set ourselves tasks, I am just the same! xxx
Your project / the LO/ is very beautiful! Congratulations!
I love your solution and design! Really interesting! I am pleasantly surprised.
Your photos for great. Rhea is fantastic!
Have a nice day!
Well done not getting behind and belated Happy Birthday to Rhea,xxxxx enjoyed seeing photos of her growing up
Post a Comment