That was my living room this morning. It didn't last long for hubby to invade it again
so I decided I might as well remove the Xmas tree and have some nice empty space.
Baaad idea. An empty space doesn't stay empty long in our living room. Hubby took me out to Argos because he had reserved something and he needed my help. In fact he also needed my car to bring it back home.
Any idea what that could be ?
Na . . . if you didn't cheat by looking at the building manual, you never guess . . .
May be you remember that after my accident in August 2011, Dennis bought a treadmill so I could do some very slow exercise. So why did we need another treadmill ( well, a manual one this time ) ?
Not for me, not for him, not for the girls, for . . .
Yes, it appears that Mr. Robot ( or Mrs, never had a look actually, LOL) can't walk on a motorised treadmill yet, so needed its own.
It doesn't look like my living room will belong to me again soon . . .
I have been busy all day so I didn't touch my layout for the View Challenge but got some good ideas about what I will use from my stash.
Take care everybody, xxx





2 comments:
It is lovely that you invite us so fully into your house! Thank you! Poor you, but such an understanding wife..;-) xx
Anne, you need an extra room just for Dennis and his robot.
Post a Comment