No right click

Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Life is good

Another beautiful day, another gorgeous mood.


Next photo is for you, Viv. It's the "famous bench " we talked about yesterday. We went that road today with Bubbles so I could get a closer picture.


My favourite Bench is actually this one


and it is Bubbles' too as there are plenty of squirrels in the trees in front of it.

Rhea is still doing well walkwise, even her skin allergy has started healing now, thanks to the antibiotics. She makes me laugh because after spending 10 days home, she has so much catch up to do in sniffing that wherever we go, she walks with her head stuck to the ground.



It's really nice to see her mobile again.



Project 365+1 - Day 249 : Something I wear

Jewellery is not really my thing and you have already seen my wedding ring and my chinese pendant.
The same way I see shoes as a way of not walking bare foot, I see clothes as a way not to go around naked and I don't find them very interesting either.
So the last thing I always wear and you haven't seen yet is my hair clip.



I like wearing long hair but I can't stand having them in my face. I have 5 or 6 of these hair clips. I bought them . . .  hang on  . . . when I left France, that was in 1988, so do the math, they are almost 25 years old, but they do the job so why should I change ?

If there is one thing hubby definitely can't complain about is me costing him a lot of money, lol !




LSNED : Day 1 to 4

Learn Something New Every Day : I love that Shimelle's class because it's combining self discovery with crafting and these are the 2 things I am really keen on.  It may sound trivial, but it's such a powerful class !

I thought I start uploading my pages here so everything stays together. A bit of a photos catch up to start.

The album ( that's not an album but a card box )



Introduction page :



Day 1
: My last big adventure




Day 2
: Great teachers




Day 3
: My personal moving forward




Day 4 : The space around me


Take care everybody, xxx
  

6 comments:

Lynne said...

Fab journalling and you are already inspiring me to leave 2010 as it stands and start 2012 NOW

How different we both are re clothes, shoes and jewellery LOL!!

Unknown said...

I love your 2012 box- it's lovely.

Stellan's Garden said...

lol ok so i dont "get" the bench thing.. but it sure is a ... benchy bench.
great to see rhea all happy and bubbly again :) just imagine all them dashing admirers leaving 10 days worth of love msgs for her, of course shes got a lot to catch up on.

love your lsned box, so so pretty!
P.S. ive started and deleted about 20 emails now so its not that ive forgotten i just get stuck :D

Helen said...

good news about rhea. Well done with LSNED, they look great.

Unknown said...

Oh your LSNED is fab Anne. I totally get how nice it is to reflect and then craft it :D

That hair clip is amazing, I have seen your beautiful mane of hair and how one tiny 25 year old clip can still be working is amazing :D xxx

viv said...

Thank you for showing your bench Anne. I would love to see your park so your photos are the next best thing. I am going to talk to Roland about getting to see you somewhere.
I am hoping to see Lynn on the Sunday of our holiday the 30th of September, I think.
I also am doing the LSNED but I haven't sorted out how I am going to record my thoughts yet. I love your idea of the box