No right click

Sunday, 13 January 2013

Busy day

I have been so busy today I just realized I hadn't blogged, lol.

It is was brutally cold this morning, I thought my nose was going to fall off.

The weather changed again ( well at least since my post yesterday you definitely know why . . . )

You surely have noticed, sometimes you take a picture and you are so much concentrating on what YOU see that you discover afterwards there is something absolutely ugly on your photo like an electric pylon or worse.

Well today I was lucky as I was just looking at the tree and at the sky and I also got this uninvited beautiful seagull.


We have all been working all day, me on my app, Dennis on his robot and Sophie on her GCSE revisions for tomorrow exams. The girls, of course, slep all day, no comment . . . 


Let's reflect Challenge - January : Serendipity last day

That was quite a week but I loved every minute of it. I never had hosted a challenge and it is actually a lot of fun. I will be back with another word on February 11th.

Tomorrow starts Kathi's challenge. I know she is as anxious as I was on my first day ( it was worse than starting school for me  ) but I also know she will be brilliant and we all will have a fantastic week.

Take care everybody, xxx
  

4 comments:

Janice said...

Imagine if you hadn't blogged!!! Well nothing would have happened but we would have missed you.

Lynne said...

I had missed you LOL!!!

We saw blue sky whilst we were in church then the clouds and dark bank sky returned, thought it was bringing so but none yet, just very cold!!

Thank you for this week, looking forward to Kathy's week and then Sunday it will be my turn to feel nervous!!!

KathiJo said...

Ahhh, thanks Anne and everyone, I actually did most of my challenge for tomorrow while it was quiet at work on Friday.. Shhh.. Just as well I am the boss lady! :-) But I have asked a few in my house to check it and it says 'scheduled' so it should be thee for you early birds from 6.30am.. I think I am most apprehensive about people's reaction and offerings, but I guess as you say Anne, we can only offer our best and hope.. Xxx

viv said...

Anne, Thank you for your challenge this week. It's been another week of fun. I'm really enjoying this year.